This June 10th and 11th, BAVARIA YACHTS once again opens their doors to their impressive shipyard in Giebelstadt, Germany where sailing and motor yachts of the highest quality for the whole world are built. An excellent opportunity to take a look behind the scene of one of the world’s production builder.
DAY 1 | June 10
If you haven’t received a personal invitation from us, sign up here for your invitation. Registration is open until June 5th 2016.
- Visit 14 BAVARIA sailing yachts and motor boats
- Participate in guided yard tours through the 70,000 square meter production area of BAVARIA (only with pre-registration).
- Learn more about technical aspects of your BAVARIA during interesting lectures.
- You can test drive the SPORT 300, the E40 (world premiere) and the R40 (German premiere) on the river Main (only with pre- registration).
A shuttle service between the shipyard in Giebelstadt and the test center in Marktbreit will be provided
DAY 2 | June 11
Doors of the yard in Giebelstadt between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. A registration for the PUBLIC DAY is not necessary
- At the huge exhibition you can visit 14 BAVARIA sailing yachts and motor boats
- Participate in yard tours through the 70,000 square meter production area of BAVARIA
- Listen to interesting lectures on boating