1985 Custom Paddle Wheeler
A very unique twin diesel, twin Paddle Wheel Charter-boat with Transport Canada CSI certificate for 100 people plus Liquor license located in an ideal location.
The boat is a charter boat owned by Vancouver Riverboat Tours but the owners are retiring after 33 years in business and selling the entire business.... or just the boat if someone wanted to move the Paddle Wheeler to another location.
The business is a turnkey operation and still running charters out of the exclusive docks at the Quay in New Westminster..
With the company purchase the docks, ramp, storage shed, ice machine etc is included.
Click on the large picture below to view fullscreen.
1985 Custom Paddle Wheeler Specifications
The company is a well established tour and charter business located in the center of New Westminster Quayside with a Transport Canada certified vessel with BC Liquor Board license. The M.V. 'Native' Paddle-Wheeler, TC certified for 100 passenger capacity
The sale also includes all existing accessories: clientele lists and inventory of (i.e.) floats, access ramps etc.
- Built in 1985 by Thorvald Borgen Larsen, Bill Brown was designer
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 92' x 22' x 4'
- Tonnage: Net 81.33, gross 108.43
- Surveyed June 202
- Engines: 2 x 163 hp Isuzu 68DIT diesel inboards with 20,000 hours
- Propellers: 2 x 10' x 8' aluminum paddlewheels
- Speed: Cruise - 7 knots, full - 10 knots
- Cooling: Heat exchangers
- Engine alarms
- Exhaust: Dry
- Fuel tank: Steel, 1200 gallons
- Engine fans
- Bilge pumps
- Engine room fire extinguisher system
- Gen set:20 KW Diesel Lugger / Northern Lights
- Hydraulic pumps: 2
- Compressor: Energair 1-2B2DE20
- Hull: Steel
- Decks: Steel checker plate
- Superstructure: Wood
- Rudders: 4, steel
- Anchors: 2 1 250 lb, 1 210 lb
- Chain: 50’ ¾” & 350’ 5/8 Galvanized wire
- Anchor windlass Queensborough N B Fish Electric/Hydraulic
- Canvas: Upper deck
- VHF's: 2 Uniden ES UM-525 & Icom IC M304
- Radar Furuno 1720 16 mile
- Sounder Data Marine LX-300
- Compass 7’ Dingo
- Steering: Kobelt air, 1 station
- Ships voltage: 12 / 220
- Shore power
- Batteries: 3
- Battery charger
- Wipers: 3
- Spotlight 12” Perko
- Main deck lounge and seating: 40
- Upper deck lounge and seating: 60
- Stove, fridge, sink and dishwasher
- Pop dispensary
- Heads: 2
- Fresh water tank
- Grey water tank
- Black water tank
- Hot water tank
Click Here for More Information
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Get more Information about this
1985 Custom Paddle Wheeler